As concerns the budget for 2014, the overall amount allocated to the Ministry of Mines, Industry and Technological Development stands at 7,378 million francs distributed as follows:Public investment budget: 3 500 millions Fcfa; Running budget: 3 878 million Fcfa.
Despite the reduction of the budgetary allocation, the MINIMIDT is determined to pursue the implementation of its three operational programs and the support program, by laying special emphasis on the following:
- completing the drafting of the industrialization master plan, ensuring the monitoring of major mining and industrial projects,
- the implementation of development projects for infrastructures providing support to standardization and further improving the legal and regulatory framework,
- the construction of the laboratory of industrial metrology,
- the strengthening and enhancement of governance as well as the improvement of the working environment will equally be high on our agenda.
The detailed budgetary allocations for each program is as follows:
- program 376: upgrading mineral and geological resources, 952 000 000 Fcfa;
- program 377: diversifying and enhancing the competitiveness of industrial production sectors: 1 712 000 000 Fca;
- program 378: upgrading inventions, technological innovations and intellectual property assets, 180 000 000 Fcfa;
- program 379: support program, 656 000 000 Fcfa.
For the public investment budget, 1,435,000,000 Fcfa will be granted to corporations under the supervision of my ministry and distributed as follows:
- CAPAM : 675.000.000 FCFA
- CCIMA : 200.000.000 FCFA
- ANOR : 385.000.000 FCFA
- SNPK : 75.000.000 FCFA
- APROCOM-PH : 100.000.000 FCFA
- PRECASEM : 50.000.000 FCFA
- API : 250.000.000 FCFA